Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Best Way to Live

I had an unusual dream.  Actually, it was like a conversation. 

 Me:     “What is the best way to live?

Answer:           “Live to glorify God.”  These words glowed like a bright cloud.  

Me:      “I don’t know how to actually do that.”  

Answer:           “Whoever offers praise glorifies me.”  “Let your light so shine before men that they see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”

Me:    “What causes people to give God the glory or credit?”

Answer:           When a circumstance is unusual or unlikely, when something is serendipitous or coincidental, or if something happens that is technically impossible.

So then I woke up.  And here was my first waking thought:

"Unusual, unlikely, serendipitous, coincidental or impossible events make people think about God."

And now I have a question for you:


“Who was answering my questions?”

No comments:

Post a Comment